SEAMLESS EPOXY FLOORING SYDNEY
Concrete floors whilst strong will require further treatments in commercial and industrial environments due to the chemicals used or the high traffic.
Resin coatings and toppings are designed to protect or enhance the performance of concrete floors thereby preventing premature deterioration of floors.
Epoxy coatings are widely used in the following locations: warehouses, chemical plants, food processing & service areas, clean rooms, highways, walkways, car-parks, bridge decks, apartment balconies, showrooms, canteens, kitchens, offices, etc…
All jobs are welcome; whether it is a small garage floor painting or an industrial kitchen or a huge Factory, we will be always happy to help you get the best deal.
Our approach to each job remains the same. We listen to your needs and requirements, and we give you the best advice you can get on products for safety, resistance, hygiene, etc.
Get your quick quote
Epoxy floor coatings give a hard wearing chemically resistant decorative finish to floors in many areas.
The slab has to be Diamond Grind, which exposes any stone, or what they call the salt and pepper look. Then UV Polyurethane top coats are applied with a glossy, clean and great looking finish.
WE PROVIDE A FULL SERVICE FROM:
- Review with client the best options available
- Surface preparation
- Supply of materials
- Installation of floor-finish
- Final floor inspection and testing
- Planned maintenance programmed
- Resin floor coatings incorporate a wide range of epoxies, polyurethane and acrylic sealers
- All available with smooth or anti-slip finishes.
- Different solutions tailored to the needs of our individual clients.
Look forward hearing from you.